Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Favs!

Need a photographer? I stumbled across this photography blog while crusing the internet today. I must say that Jessica Claire definitely has an eye for the perfect shot. Check out her most recent photos from October...and don't forget to flip through some of her archived posts. They are simply amazing.

Since we're talking about photography, check out my boy Carlos Imani's gallery. It features pics of people, places and attractions. If you're trying to build your portfolio or just want to capture a special occasion. Hit my boy up. Oh, he has a Myspace page too.


and this is probably my favorite gadget on the market right now. It's basically an i-pod for books. Amazon has released it's latest creation called the Kindle. Oprah is endorsing it, so you know they are flying off the shelves. She's even offering a special $50 off code here.

That's it for my favs...

until next time - Stay Classy!

~Crossy~

No comments: