Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obama's X-Factor is....

.....the XBOX 360.

Too busy playing video games to watch the debate? Well Barack Obama is targeting you, the "couch potato" voter who would rather play Madden NFL '09 than flip on CNN.

Barack is already present on various social networks like Myspace, Twitter and Facebook in an effort to get young voters to the polls. But now, for the first time EVER, Obama is utilizing dynamic in-game advertising on games that are updated through the internet on game units like XBOX 360.

Barack has strategically placed ads and billboards in 18 online video games. Video gamers will see Barack ads in everything from every guys favorite (Madden) to Guitar Hero. The ads appear in 10 battleground states with a picture of Sen. Obama and directions to visit voteforchange.com.

I'm not sure who Sen. Barack Obama's PR director is but, uhm, he or she is on point like Stacey Adams. I'm just sayin'...

This election is truly going to be one of the most historical events in my lifetime...and i'm glad i'm going to be a part of it!

I'm mailing off my registration today...(I know, I know, I should've done it a long time ago, but hey, as long as its done, that's all that matters!)

Remember the deadline to register to vote is Tuesday, Oct.21st!

Hopefully Obama's X-factor is enough for you to place an "X" in the box next to Senator Barack Obama for President.


You Decicide. Decision 2008.

Crossy

1 comment:

Tania said...

I'm in seattle and they just sent out the absentee ballots. I am sending mine in as soon as I get it and making a copy for posterity! I can't wait for this election to be over and have O as our prez.