Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Honest Mistake?



I was getting ready to leave work for the day, when I came across this ---










Remember former ESPN anchor Danyelle Sargeant? She got canned for dropping an F-Bomb on air. Well she now works for FOX and recently left the studio to make her debut as a sideline reporter. You won't believe how a producer at FOX threw her under the bus by releasing a blooper clip to the media. She talks about it here in this interview with Dan Patrick.

I personally feel bad for "the Sarge." It's hard enough for women to compete with men in the sports journalism business, and now this?


Remember to stay effin' classy people! lol

~Crossy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wasn't thrilled that Mike Francesa used that footage of "The Sarge" messing up on WNBC in NY. Last I checked, the execs at FOX were less than happy to learn of this, and they've filed a complaint with the NFL over what they deem is "un-authorized use" of footage.