Monday, October 6, 2008

iMusic Monday

For some reason I've been on an R&B tip lately. In my car, at home, my i-pod...everything must be slow jams. With that in mind, I figured I'd put you on to some new joints to add to your repertoire:

I like this new joint from Avant, "When it hurts." The video is pretty low-budget, but I'm really feeling the song. When things go wrong, will you hold on?



Now this one is for my ladies, Usha-Usha..
Usher has released the video for his hit, "Trading places." The first time I heard this song on Usher's album I loved it...but the video just confirms why the song is hott! The video starts out slow but builds up to be a pretty sensual exchange between Usher and his video love interest. I wonder if the soon-to-be ex-wifey Tameka approved of this video? Hmmm.




Last but not least, I can't get this song this song out of my head! Pleasure P, one of the former members of the R&B group Pretty Ricky is going solo. This song has been out for a while, but I've always liked it. It's called, "Rock bottom." It's one of those songs that makes you just sit back and think about that special person in your life. LOL Oh did I mention Lil' Wayne is featured on this joint too? ....Instant classic. Enjoy! By the way, Lil' Wayne is blogging for ESPN.com here.


<

No comments: