It's time for the 2nd installment of the Hump Day Headlines. I'm taking a look at the most bizarre, interesting, and funny news of the day. Enjoy!
- The Chicago Cubs are out of the MLB playoff race and their fans are bitter about it! You won't believe what this fan is selling on E-bay!
- The Portland Trail Blazers' Greg Oden finally made his NBA debut! The dude looks like King Kong when he dunks! Now people are talking about a championship in the Great Northwest? Please. That bandwaggon won't be full for long.
- Former Destiny's Child member, Michelle Williams released her album titled, Unexpected" yesterday. **crickets**
- Since we're on the subject of music, Slim (the lead singer of the group 112) is releasing his new album Nov. 18th. His first single, "So fly" is hott! I don't think I'm alone when I say that I can't wait for this cd to drop!
- Also, check out Ciara's new video that dropped last night. As much as I love Janet Jackson, Ciara might be giving her a run for her money with this one. Can I get a pair of those boots she's rocking in the video? I'm just sayin'...
- Esquire Magazine has named Halle Berry as the "Sexiest Woman Alive." Are we surprised? Check out these lingere flicks of Miss Berry.
- Wanna learn English? This could be the funniest commercial I've ever seen.
- And a love lockdown on Ellen? This is creativity at its finest folks...