Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hump Day Headlines Pt.2

It's time for the 2nd installment of the Hump Day Headlines. I'm taking a look at the most bizarre, interesting, and funny news of the day. Enjoy!

  • The Chicago Cubs are out of the MLB playoff race and their fans are bitter about it! You won't believe what this fan is selling on E-bay!

  • The Portland Trail Blazers' Greg Oden finally made his NBA debut! The dude looks like King Kong when he dunks! Now people are talking about a championship in the Great Northwest? Please. That bandwaggon won't be full for long.

  • Former Destiny's Child member, Michelle Williams released her album titled, Unexpected" yesterday. **crickets**

  • Since we're on the subject of music, Slim (the lead singer of the group 112) is releasing his new album Nov. 18th. His first single, "So fly" is hott! I don't think I'm alone when I say that I can't wait for this cd to drop!

  • Also, check out Ciara's new video that dropped last night. As much as I love Janet Jackson, Ciara might be giving her a run for her money with this one. Can I get a pair of those boots she's rocking in the video? I'm just sayin'...

  • And a love lockdown on Ellen? This is creativity at its finest folks...


    Stay Classy...
    Crossy!

1 comment:

Tania said...

Awwww..po' Michelle!