Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Untitled

Can I get, "I'm exhausted for $1,000 Alex?!"

I know I said I'd get back to y'all on Monday, but here we are at the end of business on Wednesday and I am just now logging into my blogger account. Shame on me. I know. However, I have something called a j-o-b. If you're unfamiliar consult Webster's Dictionary.

At any rate, i'm so tired that I couldn't even think of a title for this blog. Therefore, "untitled" seemed fitting.

Today was a big day for me. I got my braces off! Whoo-hoo! Now, this is not the first time I've worn braces. I had them back when I was 15...and then lost my retainer a gazillion times throughout college. Thus, creating spaces that I would eventually have to get fixed. Well, now -- they're fixed! LOL

*take a picture, click click!*

Other than that... I had the busiest day ever!!! I didn't eat lunch today until like 4pm! My goodness...

Hopefully I will have time to post something wonderful and insightful for y'all tomorrow. Until then, stay classy!

~Crossy~

No comments: