Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Crush on Technology


Do you get annoyed when someone checks a text message, missed call or email while you are with them?

I don't.
I guess I figure it's just part of your everyday existence. Now, some people can take it overboard by checking their phone every two seconds. Some will even go as far as to have a full blown conversation by text while they are out on a date. [Not cool.]

A few people have mentioned that I am in love with my phone. [I'm not going to confirm or deny that] I don't think that's true. However, If I spend the majority of my day with you, you would probably notice that I check my phone from time to time. That doesn't mean my phone is more important than the person I'm with at the time. It just means that what you're talking about is not important. [Oops, did I just say that?]

I personally find it annoying when a guy turns his phone off. What exactly are you trying to hide? I once dated a guy who always had his phone off around me. I questioned him about it, and he said he did it out of respect for me and our time together. [Um, what?] In my opinion, if your phone is OFF, it means you are trying to hide something. Why don't you just put it on SILENT? [To make my point more clear, that same guy finally kept his phone on a few times while we were together and it turned out there were numerous borderline texts and PICTURES!! Case closed.]

If there is some random woman texting you from your past, be honest about it. I would! I'd probably make a joke about it...like, "look at what this silly guy just text me..." If you're going to be in a committed relationship, why fake the funk? Just be straight up and it will resolve an issh load of problems.


Are you crushing on technology? Well, it could be crushing your chances of getting or keeping that man or woman in your life...


CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?


~Crossy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

her: look at what this silly guy just text me
me: heh heh heh. boy, that is a silly guy.
me: heh heh heh. what's his name? and where does he live?

Crossy said...

Funny!!! lmao!!!

I'm just saying, I think everything should be out in the open!