Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's NYE!

I know its been a minute since I checked in, but I'm on vacation. That means I've vacated any and all responsibilities. Sorry. lol

Since its New Years Eve, I figured I should put one last entry in the books for 08. Right now Connecticut is getting dumped with almost 7 inches of snow. Can you say, its time to cancel any thoughts of NYE plans! LOL What a buzz kill! Who wants to party in the snow? If you think people drunk driving on new years is bad, try adding snow and ice to that equation. I'll let you marinate on that.

With every new year, comes new years resolutions. Strangely I really don't have any this year. The only thing I really want to do is something different. I know that sounds vague as hell...but its exactly what I mean. I don't want to do the same things I've always done. Someone wise once said, you can't do the same things, and expect different results. So with that in mind...i'm going to do the unexpected. I'm talking Crossy 2.0. Crossy Reloaded. The Emancipation of Crossy. Hmm. That has a nice ring to it. ;) You get my point. It's time for the remix of me-me.

On the Today Show they asked people to sum up 2008 in three words so here's mine:

RIGHT ON TIME

Stay tuned for my next post where I explain, WHY 2008 was RIGHT ON TIME. I know I know, the suspense is killing you. But you'll have to wait till 2009 to get the scoop.

As always I love y'all like play cousins.

Thanks for staying classy in 08.

Happy New Year!
~Crossy~

No comments: