Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another Again

Do you ever feel like life just repeats itself? I do! It's like we struggle, and conquer. Love and hate. Cry, and laugh. Make-up, then break-up. It's a never-ending cycle.

I'm not a huge John Legend fan, but a few of his songs do something to me. I heard his ballad, Another Again today on the way to work. Great song. It's borderline classic.

I'm not sure if it's the words, or his voice. Either way, I literally lose myself when I hear this song. If you've never heard this song, I suggest you take a listen. I feel that good music should be a reflection of life. It should talk about the good, bad and ugly of what's really going on in the world. This song talks about the ebbs and flows in love. Somethings we can all relate to.

This is for all my friends, family, and loyal readers going through Another Again.....Enjoy!

1 comment:

Complex said...

life in its purest essence is about balance. and even if it feels like it does repeat itself, it may seem the same in the beginning but time tells all in terms of where things will go. so you must look more closely to see if something is real, and not so much of the same.